You want to keep your union rhythmic, here are some secret tips for a healthy relationship –
1. Express- Tell your feelings to your partner and just do not agree with each other to maintain peace.
2. Quality Time – The couple needs to take out time to focus on each other, before they lose the hold on their relationship.
3. No Nitpicking Please – Be it arguments over dishes or who would have the remote for T.V; If your opinion and living style differ, talk over it, one issue at a time.
4. Add Charm – Go to a salsa class together and create steamy bond, you both had in your early days of a relationship.
5. Appreciation is Good – Give your partner an ego boost. It will motivate him/her to do more for you.
6. Distribute Responsibilities – As a couple it will help you both to figure out – who is doing what. The burden would not be on one person alone, which would avoid disagreements and fights.
7. Courtesy – Ask your better half if he/ she has time to discuss a delicate subject before you start a monologue.
8. Get Spontaneous – Efforts to be creative, fun and with full of surprises. Woo each other with different activities.
9. Feel Closer – Touching your partner such as stroking his/her hair, fondling thigh during dinner can reinforce your bond.
10. Listening is an Art – Hearing out each others problems and disagreement would reflect as a BFFs role.
11. Develop Your Tolerance Power – No one is perfect, so getting irritated with each other’s action would not land you anywhere. The traits you two have would not change, hence, deal with it with patience.
12. Be Supportive – Even if you don’t agree with your guy he had a tiff with his boss or friend still be his side. Simply hear him/her out in such similar situations and let them know you would be always there, no matter what.
13. Money Matters – Shower your significant other with gifts on a periodic basis. Gifts become meaningful when given at unexpected times. It is simply a way to tell him/her that you think about your love.
14. Time & Space – Never compromise on your space and ‘Me’ time. It is imperative to clear your head and for that you need to have a quiet & sweet escape.
15. Ingredient to Spark – To keep the relationship ignited emotional attachment is a must. Caring about each other, such as whether she had eaten or not. These small gestures let you both grow towards a healthy relationship because it matters the most, more than intimacy. Celebrate his/her smallest victory too.
16. Travel – Travelling together would help you both ease your senses off from work. Also, it will strengthen your love world by being together, exploring different places without interruption of the outside world.
17. Flexibility – Alteration in life is unavoidable and can actually out to be good. It is crucial to be able to adapt to changes that keeps taking place as you both grow with the relationship.
18. Apologies if required – It does not matter who did what. The aim to say sorry is to keep the love going smooth. Say no to ego.
19. Let Bed Do The Talking – To have a good time in bed is one way progress to healthy bonding with your partner. Try and experiment new ideas or toys.
20. Mutual Consent – Do things with mutual understanding. It would never go wrong.
21. Trust – Have faith in your significant other. At the same time, never betray your partner’s trust. Once its broken, it would leave its scar forever.